What makes Heavenly Hands PLLC different? We are compassionate and care about your health and health goals and want to see you feeling better after every visit. To ensure this, we strive to continue learning beyond the state expectation of 24 hours every 2 years. We hope you agree that our skills as a therapist have evolved appropriately and remain competitive.
Kristi Gordon BS LMT MMP BCTMB #MA00024613 #RF60481281 - practicing since 2007
- Completed nearly 1300 hours of continuing education (WA State requires 24 hours every 2 years).
- Certified Structural Relief Therapist (SRT) - for more info see: www.structuralrelieftherapy.com
- Certified Medical Massage Practitioner & Advanced Medical Massage
- Certified Thermal Palms Practitioner
- Certification in Pre & Post Natal massage
- Certification in Geriatric Massage
- Oncology training 54 hours. Completed advanced 40 hour Oncology program Nov 2016.
- Trained and volunteered with Hospice to offer Comfort Therapy to patients
- WA state endorsement for Intraoral Massage.
- NMT for TMJ 8 hours
- Currently training in Craniosacral Therapy with intent to certify. (2018/2019) 48 hours. Monthly participation in Craniosacral study group since 2018.
- Distance Healing From The Core (48 hours) and currently involved with DHFC 2 year mentorship program (8 immersion classes completed (56 hours)).
- Served as a teacher's assistant at my massage school and at advanced massage classes logging 217 hours.
- Earned numerous 5-star ratings at online review sites - thanks for your kind words
- Stayed connected with other professional colleagues thru membership with the AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association), ABMP (Associated Bodyworker & Massage Professionals) and WSMTA (Washington State Massage Therapy Association). Also, Board Certified by BCTMB.
Lauren Shockley-Lehn LMT #MA60063643 - practicing since 2008
- Taken classes in Headaches and Anxiety.
- Structural Relief Therapy class in Low Back & Pelvis
- Mind Body Activation - combination of Thai massage, joint mobilization and Qi-gong (21 hours)