What makes Heavenly Hands PLLC different? We are compassionate and care about your health and health goals and want to see you feeling better after every visit. To ensure this, we strive to continue learning beyond the state expectation of 24 hours every 2 years. We hope you agree that our skills as a therapist have evolved appropriately and remain competitive.
Kristi Gordon BS LMP BCTMB #MA00024613 #RF60481281 - practicing since 2007
- Completed over 1024 hours of continuing education (WA State requires 24 hours every 2 years).
- Certified Structural Relief Therapist (SRT) - for more info see: www.structuralrelieftherapy.com
- Certified Thermal Palms Practitioner
- Certification in Pre & Post Natal massage
- Certification in Geriatric Massage
- Oncology training 54 hours, currently in a 40 hour Oncology Mentorship
- Trained and volunteered with Hospice to offer Comfort Therapy to patients
- WA state endorsement for Intraoral Massage.
- Served as a teacher's assistant at my massage school and at advanced massage classes logging 217 hours.
- Earned numerous 5-star ratings at online review sites - thanks for your kind words
- Stayed connected with other professional colleagues thru membership with the AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association), and ABMP (Associated Bodyworker & Massage Professionals). Also, Board Certified by BCTMB.
Jill Carter LMP #MA00015541 - practicing since 2001
- Completed over 364 hours of continuing education (WA State requires 24 hours every 2 years).
- Taken classes in Structural Relief Therapy, Medical massage, Deep tissue, Headache, Neck work, and Trigger Point
- Stayed connected with other professional colleagues thru membership with ABMP (Associated Bodyworker & Massage Professionals).